The main cookies used on this website are as follows:
Cookie TypeDetailsAuthenticationThese cookies are used to identify unique visitors to the website. If you log in to the website, these are the cookies that allow us to remember who you are so that we can provide you with access to pages personal to you, for example your account pages. These cookies help keep your visit to the site secure.SessionThese are cookies that are designed to ensure that your visit to the website is as smooth as possible. Their main uses are:
- Allowing us to identify your device as you use the website, so that you are not treated as a new visitor each time you go to another part of the website;
- Ensure that the servers that we use to power the website each serve an equal number of users, to help make everyone's browsing as swift and responsible as possible;
- Noting your browser's capabilities.
How to reject and delete cookies
You can find out how to do this for your particular browser by clicking “help” on your browser's menu, or by visiting: www.allaboutcookies.org.
For example, in Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 you can delete cookies by:
- Selecting “Tools/Internet Options”, clicking on “Delete” in the Browsing History section
- Selecting “delete cookies”
- “Tools/Internet Options/Privacy/Advanced”
Please be aware however that if you chose to block cookies you may not be able to access certain features of this web site.
For information on how to reject or delete cookies on the browser of your mobile device you may need to refer to the device's manual.